Ellen Julian, PhD
Certification Program Strategy
No obligation - just click the red button
or call 240-401-4949
Practical Advice, Training, and
Long-term Support for
Helping decision makers
Supporting testing staff
Analyzing exam data
Your Testing Staff Needs Extra Support
Short-term & decision-focused or
Long-term for staff growth
Provide psychometric training for your testing staff and volunteers
Give your governance the confidence of knowing the exams are strong and defensible
Get understandable advice and help with vendor selection and evaluation
Experience & Perspective
- Decades of experience leading high-stakes testing programs
- Skilled facilitator of subject-matter expert meetings
- Experience auditing large and small exams‘ policies and psychometrics
- Extensive resource network of testing experts
- Big-picture orientation with passion for details
- Practical focus with simple explanations
- Friendly, informal style paired with a passion for precision and accuracy
I help testing programs make good psychometric decisions and improve their exams by supporting their staff with practical, short-term advice and long-term mentoring.
How good is your vendor's Exam Summary Report? Check out our free, downloadable tools for describing, documenting, and improving your testing program:
Working with Groups
My Testing and Certification Salon, in its third year, invites the local testing community to share experiences and ideas in a relaxed setting.
I am Past President of the Performance Testing Council and am still on its Board, on the steering committee for the DC Certification Networking Group, and have served on committees of, reviewed for, and presented at numerous ATP, ICE, and CLEAR conferences.
Julian Consulting's clients include:
- a College of Pharmacy
- an Allopathic Medical School
- a Medical Specialty Board
- a Cybersecurity Certification
- an Equipment Repair Technician Certification
- a First-responder Certification
- a Data Manager Certification
Want more information or ready to get started?
Whether you are selecting new vendors, worried about test results, or starting a new exam, Julian Consulting can help you make good psychometric decisions.