Increase Your Staff and Volunteers' Testing Expertise
What is your concern?
- Short-staffed and wondering whether to hire or contract
- New staff who need to learn about testing
- Volunteers asking ‘why?’
- Board reluctant to invest in exam quality
- Staff wish they had someone to answer questions
- Staff good at process but missing the Big Picture
Julian Consulting Can Help!
Invest in Your Staff and Volunteers
- An Exam Health Check provides an understandable summary of an exam’s current health, performance, sustainability, and general defensibility, and spotlights areas of concern
- Help your Board understand testing priorities and needed investments
- Your exam’s item-style needs to be explicitly documented and consistent
- Discover your staff’s strengths and areas for improvement
- Educate staff, item writers, and item reviewers on what makes a good item
- Help staff understand the Big Picture – why things are important
- When staff understand the statistics, problems are caught earlier and processes improve
- Staff support can be short-term training or long-term oversight and mentoring
Ready to help your testing staff grow?
Whether you have experienced testing staff or newbies, Julian Consulting can help you get them and your volunteers up-to-speed.